Upgrading Child Ticket to Adults

Srg

Never had to do this, but a friend has given me a couple of tickets (I have season tickets so passing them on) for tomorrow night.

One is a childs ticket. Now, I presume you can upgrade it to another adults ticket? If so, is it a case of just going to the ticket office before the game? Plus, it's a Rams Squad ticket if that matters?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It only takes a couple of minutes to do at the ticket office, but the price they charge you seems really random. In theory they charge the difference between the nominal season ticket match price and the cost of a walk up ticket.

It all seems to get complicated with Rams Squad STs though. As the Rams Squad ST is free (apart from the

Not had my ticket checked yet (night match - st or paper) by a steward and I have to find one to let me in when I get to the stadium about 10 mins to half time.

If they see your ticket in your hand, ya'll be fine through the turnstiles, just keep hush hush and act normal.

Not had my ticket checked yet (night match - st or paper) by a steward and I have to find one to let me in when I get to the stadium about 10 mins to half time.

If they see your ticket in your hand, ya'll be fine through the turnstiles, just keep hush hush and act normal.

The problem is that the turnstyle lights show a different colour for each ticket category (adult, OAP and child). If a steward happens to be there and is switched on you could be in trouble.

Archived