Upgrading Child Ticket to Adults

Srg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a new neighbours ticket, is all. If anything were to happen, wouldn't be the greatest first impression.

Problem is that you'd not only have to pay the full price but they'd confiscate your neighbough's ST too. Could lead to serious neighbour wars. Depends on how much you like them I suppose. 

The problem is that the turnstyle lights show a different colour for each ticket category (adult, OAP and child). If a steward happens to be there and is switched on you could be in trouble.

Change colour? Do they, I've never noticed that.

Are you paying that then?

If not then Vulcan hopes you get caught.

I don't. It doesn't mean that much to me. But I do hope Vulcan gets done the next time he parks within 10m of a corner or facing the wrong way.

That's the kinda model citizen I am. :)

Haha. Not mine to pay. As I said, passing these tickets on to someone else so was trying to find out how much it would be should they not find a random child to take

Haha. Not mine to pay. As I said, passing these tickets on to someone else so was trying to find out how much it would be should they not find a random child to take

It's a bit pricey isn't it? How much is your season ticket worth for this game then?

Are you paying that then?

If not then Vulcan hopes you get caught.

I don't. It doesn't mean that much to me. But I do hope Vulcan gets done the next time he parks within 10m of a corner or facing the wrong way.

That's the kinda model citizen I am. :)

I take your point, I'm not sure I get your road rules though! 

Archived