FIFA 15

Dale The Ram

The time has come ladies and gents.

I am watching the clock tick down so I can get home and play the beautiful game on PS4 ;)

This thread needed to be made.

the question is will Zlatan retire before I am able to put a bid in for him?????

I bloody hope not :lol:

Anyway as Marvin Gaye said LETS GET IT OOOOOOOOOOOONNNN :wub:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a good game so far. The person who put the Derby squad together has no idea though. Trying a career game and Shotton just left the club in late September, his loan coming to an end.

Thorne is rated below Mascarell and Eustace. Martin is rated the same as Sammon was the season before last.

All in all, a terribly put together Derby squad.

Didn't take long to settle down to the exact same patterns of play, the demo felt quite fresh, but a few hours on the full game and I'm a bit bored already.

Maybe it's just me being crap and unimaginative though, or maybe I need to stop trying to play it with nearly everything set to manual - but then it feels like I'm being assisted too much and not really winning on my own merit.

I never seem to find a use for long/high balls, there's rarely any point in crossing it (although the R1 & Square method makes things more interesting), you still can't whip in a decent free kick for players to attack because aside from at corners they're still all just stood around on the edge of the box . It truly makes me feel like Derby in that regard.

I might have to stick it on foreign commentary becauuse the English one is already irritatingly repetetive.

Or just y'know, try Pro Evo this year. Heard it's quite good and ever so nearly close to being back.

I've had a look at the demo, it seems like the PES they needed 5 years ago, well, relative to the technology at least. Certainly solid, and looking good for the future. Might even pick it this year for once. We'll see though.

For now, still sticking with FIFA though, still a more solid game, better presented etc.

Archived