FIFA 15

Dale The Ram

Keepers have been revamped.

Some team got a corner against me, played it in, Grant went up for it unopposed and punched it straight into the net..... :(

Also, whoever I'm playing, their next match is ALWAYS against Reading. I can't wait to play Reading just so that it's someone different!

Nice to see the return of a traditional problem - play below the Premier League, and every team is essentially the same. Whether I played Norwich, or be it Rotherham, made no difference, they all play the same, and represent pretty much the same challenge.

It's an improvement over last year's edition though. All the cosmetic improvements are very nice. Did irk me though that the first thing the commentators mentioned about us was losing the playoff final. sausagewaffles.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started my career mode with Derby a couple of hours ago.  Only moves I made were I signed John Anthony Brooks on loan from Hertha, and I signed Aron Johannsson on loan as a good backup striker.  Won first match 4-1.  The game has improved somewhat in some areas, but has remained the same in others.  Overall, it is a little better than last season in terms of visuals, ai, and overall enjoyment but not as big of a leap as I had hoped.

Already promoted with the new additions Ibe - Permanent John Anthony Brooks - Permanent John Green - Permanent Kelvin - Permanent.

One big hint is to buy Hector Bellerin on the cheap (around 300k) as back up, played the odd game through the season and Barca have brought him off me for 2.4 mill!!!

Ibra is still not having it though :p

Having a bit of fun on career mode. Teams came in with the big money for Russell and Martin though, and I'm slowing reworking the side in their absence. Good 20 something points clear at the top though, won the League Cup (beat West Ham 1-0 from a penalty in the final after all the big teams just kind of disappeared), after being knocked out of the FA Cup by then earlier that week.

Archived