League Cup Last 16 Draw

CumbrianRam

I'm not bothered about the cup, could have gone out to Reading for me but Twitter tonight is full of people moaning about Fulham, 'kin ell, ask Sheff Wed fans how they feel tonight after a spanking from Man City. Fulham is winnable and the chance of a spanking is still there, dunna panic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bothered about the cup, could have gone out to Reading for me but Twitter tonight is full of people moaning about Fulham, 'kin ell, ask Sheff Wed fans how they feel tonight after a spanking from Man City. Fulham is winnable and the chance of a spanking is still there, dunna panic

Only moaning because it's miles away on a school night. Fulham at home would have been great.

Yes, very nice too. An afternoon in London on the piss with my lad, send him off to the home end, watch an annihilation, and then rip the piss even more out of him all the way home on the train, and keep it going till we go back there and do the same again in February when we really will have hit our stride. Daveo, there might be a god after all.

3 games in 6 days.. Blackpool (A) Tuesday, Wigan (H) Saturday, and Fulham obviously away on that Monday.. So I'd expect calero might get some playing time.. Depending how far Mac actually wants to advance.

Have I missed something? Is the game on a Monday Jayweb - I very much doubt it. Will be Tuesday I would say.

I'm happy with Fulham, it's a winnable game. I just wish that we had a game against someone with a connection. 

Sheffield United due to Clough, Forest due to them being gumps (oh, they got knocked out? I thought they won 1-0 and were going to Wembley :ph34r: ) and Man City due to my girlfriend's family all being big supporters (I understand this may not be a connection for everybody). 

Also, let's not be scared of the likes of City. They may be outstanding in every department, and yeah, they may have more money than us. But, they don't have a tactical drone flying above their ground. Buxton's got enough room in that back pocket for both Aguero and Dzeko - easy. 

We're now out of the cup thanks to you, think you should apologise to everyone for your behaviour then go sit in the corner and think about what you've just done

Relax, we're covered. I got that in as a reverse psychology/tempting fate double-bluff....... :ph34r:

If we DO lose, it probably wasn't me saying this. Honest.....

Archived