Chris martin, fans favourite to being everyone's least favourite

South Ram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin will be fine.Not finishing chances right now,but is doing the little things to help the squad.He will be fine and I for one am very happy he is on our team.

Yes yes, but if he aint scoring have we got enough else in our squad to make up for lack of goals?  Thats the point. I certainly would'nt be moaning that Chris Martin isnt worth a place in our team. He's our best at holding the ball up since John O'Hare.  But John O'Hare had Zak Hector to feed off him. WHo have we got?   Maybe Bryso, Hendo and Wardy. Russell if he gets his arse in gear.  Leon Best off the bench. Will that be enough? I dont know. We let in a lot of goals and I think we will carry on that way. So we need to score shed loads. 

Good shout ... although I did secretly think he was not at all bad. By popular demand though ... that may be the one. Or perhaps Derek Hales.

You Can't chose Bjorn otto bragstad .....no pictures ever taken....did he even exist .....?

Bizarrely I truly did see him in Homebase !! Think he ended up working for IKEA though .....homeland etc :-)

Pistol Pete, You really are a weapon. Please step away from the keyboard.

Eh? I am no keyboard warrior. 

COYR. Lets have another 3 points today.

Archived