Chris martin, fans favourite to being everyone's least favourite

South Ram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you link us to evidence when you start these kinds of threads and the Forest fans are cocky *********. I have seen just 2 members on Martin's back and the rest defending him so where are all these Martin haters you are talking about?

Can you link us to evidence when you start these kinds of threads and the Forest fans are cocky *********. I have seen just 2 members on Martin's back and the rest defending him so where are all these Martin haters you are talking about?

go to the facebook forest and derby banter page and look for yourself pal

but obviously if you dont like it, lock my threads:)

Martin only has 3 goals in 7 games, that Arsealorrawonga guy has got 8 goals already, we should have bought him instead of that crock Thorne.

Seriously we do depend on Martin a lot , we cant afford for him to lose form. Wardy is getting the goals at the moment  maybe his goals can replace Bryson's which have dried up. So long as as someone steps up to the plate we should be fine.  But we need Martin to be scoring regularly too.

Archived