Whitbread

AmericanRam

Did you watch / listen to the game???

I would argue quite the contrary - we defended superbly. The first goal was an incredibly lucky deflection and we withstood a barrage of attacks for the last 20 minutes or so, keeping them at bay.

Buxton has to fight to earn the shirt back now in my opinion, and if there is one player I would back to do that, it's Bucko.

We defended ok but not superbly. We controlled the majority of the game and still could have ended up conceding four. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, I personally think Whitbread is a better player than Buxton, but as neither of them seem to be able to maintain full fitness,

swapping between the two would probably be for the best.

Harsh on Buxton. He missed Blackburn because of a suspension and the other two games have been the cup. 

People say that Buxton has been struggling with his hip but it hasn't really affected his performances imo

Harsh on Buxton. He missed Blackburn because of a suspension and the other two games have been the cup. 

People say that Buxton has been struggling with his hip but it hasn't really affected his performances imo

He looked like he'd only got one leg against Ipswich - won't do him any harm to have a break from the side and get him fully fit...

Jones would probably be as awkward as they come in the Championship so reckon it was always going to be a tough game for the defence if they put the right balls in, though in the first half they hardly attacked at all as it happened.

We still have Shotton who says it is his preferred position if Bucko is going to be out for any length, apparently his hip flexor has flared up again, Coutts still not shaken his either it seems so they seem persistent little sods!!

Archived