USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

I want to go to the US next year but I have no idea where I want to go. Anywhere but LA, Las Vegas and San Fran.

Any advice? I'd like to do a tour of three places again.

Outer Banks of NC,Portland,NYC,New Orleans,etc.All great places to visit.Just depends on what you want to do?New Orleans you can go gator hunting with professionals or Mardi Gras.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outer Banks of NC,Portland,NYC,New Orleans,etc.All great places to visit.Just depends on what you want to do?New Orleans you can go gator hunting with professionals or Mardi Gras.

I was thinking New Orleans mate, other half was thinking Florida and Miami. Are those three feasible? 

I was thinking New Orleans mate, other half was thinking Florida and Miami. Are those three feasible? 

Depends if you are driving everywhere via rental car?Or flying? New Orleans to Miami is about a 12 hour drive.

I've just been looking into something like this myself.  I was planning on flying into San Francisco at the end of October and was looking to drive across to Tampa in time for Thanksgiving.  The actual route was very feasible but the cost of renting the car, for me at least, wasn't.  The initial rental costs seemed ok but I kept finding there was a massive one way rental fee on top (around $1000)...however, it seemed affordable if you were returning the rental car to the same place you picked it up from.  Because this was so expensive I've looked into flights between places and this seems a lot more reasonable.  Most prices seem to be around the $150 mark from what I've looked at so far for flights.  Then there is also the option of buses or trains but they seemed a lot slower than flights and less fun than driving yourself.

Make that fourteen members as of today :D.  Rams support is something as I have mentioned I hope to help grow as much as possible here in the States. Out of the fourteen members, only two are British and the rest are from the States and have adopted Derby as the English team they cheer for. Some are St. Louis Rams fans of the NFL and therefore it was very easy to choose Derby, but a fair number of them became fans by seeing them in the Premier League (Yikes I know) or when they had Americans such as Eddie Lewis and Benny Feilhaber.

As mentioned earlier, I have a twitter and email set up and a wordpress site is coming soon. It should also be noted that some Forest fans have found me on Facebook to talk trash about it :angry: saying why am I wasting my time trying to and I quote 'Get more cr@p Rams fans for, the ones they already have are bad enough.' . I believe most of their fans in the U.S. live in California where their are huge Kuwaiti-American communities :ph34r:

P.S. Please let me know what a proper response should be to them

Up to 22 :). I am still trying to figure out a good logo for the club and looking for a cheap website option perhaps.So again if any who are good with Adobe photoshop and would like to send me an idea for a logo it would be much appreciated :)

My goal is to have 50 by end of this year or more.I am very excited about my progress so far and am looking forward to the future.

Archived