Earliest you've ever arrived at an appointment?

Boycie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think my serious thread is being respected?

It's not as if there's already 10 other threads on the same subject is it?

If he was German, Rusty would be here in ein Blitzlicht

Once got down to the football one sunday., marked the pitch out, put the nets up, corner flags, the lot. Sat in the changing room thinking why has no one else turned up to help, read the paper, had a fag, a ****, then realised the feckin clocks had gone back an hour............. :angry:

I was once woken up by a guard on an overnight train in India who said it's 6.20am. I replied I couldn't give a **** and had a snooze as the train didn't reach Delhi until 8.30.

However I had misread the timetable and ten minutes later we pull into Delhi station with me in my boxers and 3,000 Indians trying to get on the train.

I swore a bit.

About an hour before everybody else lately in the Brunny, just to save places at the table. We have to fend people off it gets that busy. It's got to the point now we have to put coats on unoccupied chairs to make it look like said owners are at the bar or summat to put ppl off sitting down. It's just full.

I can only imagine the carnage at a home match on Boxing Day.

About an hour before everybody else lately in the Brunny, just to save places at the table. We have to fend people off it gets that busy. It's got to the point now we have to put coats on unoccupied chairs to make it look like said owners are at the bar or summat to put ppl off sitting down. It's just full.

I can only imagine the carnage at a home match on Boxing Day.

are you from germany? We're always away on boxing day.

Archived