is the our year to capital one cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a quandary isnt it - do we want a weak team in the next round to increase chances of progressing or big fish as we probably won't win it anywhoo?

The point is that we have neither. Reading are no weak team but they're not big fish either. They're not a small club so we can't say we have an easier chance of qualifying, and they're not much of a scalp either.

Teams in the same league as us like Reading and Charlton are the worst possible draws. Hate it when it happens.

The point is that we have neither. Reading are no weak team but they're not big fish either. They're not a small club so we can't say we have an easier chance of qualifying, and they're not much of a scalp either.

Teams in the same league as us like Reading and Charlton are the worst possible draws. Hate it when it happens.

At least we are at home,  more practice for the big boys,  gonna be 3 - 1 I reckon.

Hey guys I think is our year to final to win it and to win the league be first champship to do the double and in european football. Man I have a great feeling this our year. We have strengh in derth to deal with both league and cup.

Only if we have Mason Wanchope upfront!!!

I think we have just as good a shot to win this cup as any other team does.  Bigger teams like Man U obviously do not care as much about the cup as non-prem teams(look at the team they took to get thrashed by MK Dons).  Also, do you really think Wigan and Hull fans thought they would make runs and win a cup? I do not really think so.  We have the depth to win it and I think we will give it our best shot.

Archived