Weeds today

Spanish

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. Could someone who knows how turn my picture the right way up please? I tried to follow the instructions that Daveo gave to Ladyram but I just turned it to the other side! Sorry, but I'm old - best bit about age is having a ready made excuse for most things!

I am right up there with my footballing hatred of Leeds, but really there should be some mechanism in place that prevents fu@$wits like Cellini taking control of football clubs. To bull-headedly appoint a head coach 2 months ago and then say "This coach, he might not be a good coach, but sacking him now is not fair. I cannot say if he is good or not" is insanity. The next appointee, which will come I guess by mid-late September, will come from abroad as I cannot see any self- respecting British manager accepting the position (other than Arry obviously if the money was right, and besides Cellini might be able to save him some money helping with his tax returns). It will be a good test for Leeds against Bradford on Wednesday (CapitalCup), as it might give their fans some understanding of how competitive they might be in 2015/16.

I am right up there with my footballing hatred of Leeds, but really there should be some mechanism in place that prevents fu@$wits like Cellini taking control of football clubs. To bull-headedly appoint a head coach 2 months ago and then say "This coach, he might not be a good coach, but sacking him now is not fair. I cannot say if he is good or not" is insanity. The next appointee, which will come I guess by mid-late September, will come from abroad as I cannot see any self- respecting British manager accepting the position (other than Arry obviously if the money was right, and besides Cellini might be able to save him some money helping with his tax returns). It will be a good test for Leeds against Bradford on Wednesday (CapitalCup), as it might give their fans some understanding of how competitive they might be in 2015/16.

There is but it's controlled by FA so it ain't working.

I am surprised you didn't join the military AmericanRam. You often seem quick to shoot first, and then consider the evidence.

Hockaday will get a few more games otherwise it might be construed by some that it was the idiot who appointed him might be to blame.

Bit of a stupid and ignorant thing to say. You do realise we have rules of engagement don't you?

Back on topic, Leeds are ******.

Archived