Weeds today

Spanish

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several reports I have read says Hockaday will be sacked anytime now.Deservedly so I say.Granted,he has only had the job for a very short time period.

I am surprised you didn't join the military AmericanRam. You often seem quick to shoot first, and then consider the evidence.

Hockaday will get a few more games otherwise it might be construed by some that it was the idiot who appointed him might be to blame.

I'm just going by the articles I have read and how the owner and fans feel.They make some good points,but yes at the end of the day perhaps he does get a shot to prove his worth.

Edit:.Shouldn't have said deserved to get sacked,but should be dressed down how he is running the team and him and the owner needs to get together to figure out how to right the ship.

Deserves to be sacked, for what?

He's had a total of 4 league games at Leeds, to sack him now would be totally undeserved and crazy

People should only be sacked at the Dirties if it looks like they WON'T take them down.

Deserves to be sacked, for what?

He's had a total of 4 league games at Leeds, to sack him now would be totally undeserved and crazy

But...very very happy to be thrashed, how badly do they have to be defeated by for him to be only very happy? Agreed sacking so quickly would be madness but he obviously needs help with dealing with the press

After today's thrashing I quote from there soon to depart head coach

"I thought we came here and did a very, very good job and played some decent stuff which I'm very, very happy with."

Very very good 1-4 defeat

He is just saying what fans want to hear... :rofl:

Or maybe he just wants to be sacked.

Archived