Derby County v Fulham

PrivateDerby

Half 1-0. We are winning but what a drab performance. are we trying to defend a 1-0 lead? this team isn't going anywhere unless they can play dominating football. we get the ball into a dangerous position, and then work it back to our own goalie? very disappointed in how often martin gives the ball away or appears to show little effort. he has the occasional nice touch but he's far below par. not saying replace him but severe kick up the a** neeeded. we are missing the possessive creative play of Hughes in my opinion

Are we watching the same game?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes but one of us is wearing rose coloured glasses maybe Cam 

No, he's wearing the same as me. How you can call that half drab is beyond me, we played good positive football and when needed kept the ball, if that means going back to grant, so be it.

Good half by the rams.

yes but one of us is wearing rose coloured glasses maybe Cam 

So what have we done wrong exactly? We dominated them for 35-40 minutes of the first half and their only shot on target was the shot from inside their own half. We've created some good chances, caused them so many problems down the right and we're in the lead. And what on earth has Martin done wrong? Pretty much every ball into his feet he's controlled and played it to someone making the overlap

1-0 at half time ... 

Pretty chuffed with the display. 

Another couple of gears to find up front. 

Johnny Eustace doing a magnificent job - the gaps are plugged and Fulham can't find the way through to the front men thus far...just what he is in the side to do. Excellent stuff.

Might be tempted to bring young Hughes on to try and create a bit more in the middle of the park ... another goal will kill this game.

Whoever is criticising the display is a bloody idiot ... totally bossing the game in terms of a goal threat, and our defensive shape is immaculate.

SUPER RAMS.

Half 1-0. We are winning but what a drab performance. are we trying to defend a 1-0 lead? this team isn't going anywhere unless they can play dominating football. we get the ball into a dangerous position, and then work it back to our own goalie? very disappointed in how often martin gives the ball away or appears to show little effort. he has the occasional nice touch but he's far below par. not saying replace him but severe kick up the a** neeeded. we are missing the possessive creative play of Hughes in my opinion

You are Baz and I claim my

Archived