Charlton v Derby County

Day

Warning signs were there at Wednesday,,,Hughes can play the role at home where teams will sit back, but he proved at Wednesday he can't do it away from home where teams don't just let us play our game.

Bryson needs a rocket up his arse, Hendrick isn't doing much better - getting less slack because he has contributed a couple of goals.

Keogh...I don't think anything needs to be said, not in the right frame of mind to be starting let alone leading a promotion chasing side. Absoloutley all over the place.

Martin seems none existent, Dawkins looking a shadow of the player we had on loan.

I could go on, but I really feel wholesale changes are needed next game - players should be picked/dropped on reputation.

Grant

Christie (no other choice really)

Whitbread

Bucko

Fozzy

Mascarell/Eustace

Hughes

Hendrick

Russell

Ward

Martin

Hoping this was the wake-up call we needed

COYR

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you there chaperz? Serious question not having a go, just sounded to me like Buxton was at least as bad as Keogh tonight, possibly struggling with his injury, and want a proper opinion not Ramage's!

Think Omar has hooked a fair few tonight, no way he's serious with some of those posts...

Team for Sat:

Grant

Christie          Keogh        Buxton           Forsyth

Eustace

Hendrick           Bryson

Russell                                                Ward

Martin

3 games in, one won, one drawn, one lost....not seen us play bar the cup game but from the sounds of things still a bit of work to do at both ends?? not quite sure why the panic has set in seen as we finished third last season despite not winning a game at home until september...plenty of miles left to run in this campaign and we must trust Mclaren will find the right formula in good time. It is largely the same team/squad from last season so the calls for bringing in new faces makes little sense as surely this will unsettle us further? yet more nonsense spouted from people talking from their heart rather than head. Got to move onto Saturdays game and get a result, you don't win a Marathon inside the first two miles....

Also for all those who fear the worst...look at teams such as Fulham and WIgan...both tipped to be up there this season and 1 point between the two of them. Fear not fellow Rams, the night is still young

Were you there chaperz? Serious question not having a go, just sounded to me like Buxton was at least as bad as Keogh tonight, possibly struggling with his injury and want a proper opinion not Ramage's!

Think Omar has hooked a fair few tonight, no way he's serious with some of those posts...

The one about Dawkins being 'Premier League quality' was where I realised he was wumming       :lol:   

Mascarell in. Russell in. Bryson and Dawkins out.

Attack at pace with purpose from the off. High tempo football.

Rather Eustace at this stage , experience , wise heads and some bite. Then let Hendrick and Hughes play in the middle.

Team for Sat:

Grant

Christie          Keogh        Buxton           Forsyth

Eustace

Hendrick           Bryson

Russell                                                Ward

Martin

Hughes in for Bryson. and 50/50 on Mascarell Eustace.

Rather Eustace at this stage , experience , wise heads and some bite. Then let Hendrick and Hughes play in the middle.

I agree. Possibly too early to throw Mascarell in and Hughes just doesn't click in that role.

Eustace, Hendrick and Bryson have previous experience of playing together as well so they should hopefully slot into play quickly.

Archived