Missed the kick off today

uttoxram75

Roadworks on Markeaton Island caused complete wankness approaching Derby from the west ......traffic backed up on the A38 from Mickleover all the way down to Ashbourne Road. 

Our minibus was forced to come off at the hospital island and up Manor Road and down Burton Road. The International Hotel is looking a bit shabby tbf, imho.

Pisspoor, Clough Out.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have gone by train.

The old dear behind us was 40 mins late too. Some people just sit in the queues without daring to find an alternative route, well, we had the same at the abbey hill island for nearly a year, it's your turn now the other side of the city.

Enjoy.

Queues where caused because nobody had thought at DCFC that it would be a good idea to place a notice at each turnstile or include in the letter with season tickets that a slight modification had been made to the scanning procedure, for the past few years it has been a case of holing your treason ticket / card in front of the scanner now how ever you place your card under a new scanner, as it is quite dark in the scanning area it was not so clear to the less observant that a change had been made, so a number of people where thinking that their card was not working so where trying to reverse back out of the turnstile to request assistance or at least that is what I saw.

Queues where caused because nobody had thought at DCFC that it would be a good idea to place a notice at each turnstile or include in the letter with season tickets that a slight modification had been made to the scanning procedure, for the past few years it has been a case of holing your treason ticket / card in front of the scanner now how ever you place your card under a new scanner, as it is quite dark in the scanning area it was not so clear to the less observant that a change had been made, so a number of people where thinking that their card was not working so where trying to reverse back out of the turnstile to request assistance or at least that is what I saw.

My season ticket letter told me to put it into the scanner.

Archived