Carlisle United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawkins has been s###. Don't know what's up with him, seems to have lost that ball control he had. I'd take him off for Russel.

Bryson not had much to contribute again.

It's a bit wierd, somethings not right with us atm. You could say were rusty but I don't think it's that... The urgency has gone, it's a bit more tippy happy now, we seem to get in a good position and stop dead and pass back.

Need to get back on the urgency band wagon again, make this exciting.

We look ok. Obviously have dominated the game but Hughesy looks wasted playing in that deeper role. Would prefer to see him further up the pitch but we obviously need somebody to play the DM role without Thorne and Hughes is the best candidate.

Lol.I agree that we are not playing great right now,but it is just second competitive match of the season.Their will be some kinks.I for one and not getting angry about our play so far.

People are calling for heads already. Imagine if we weren't the best team on the pitch

Played well but too much like a training game, Hendrick and award should have scored, Martin unlucky. Forsyth and Christie doing there's and Dawkins and Ward's jobs going forward ie: can cross a football.

Can't think Carlisle will offer so little second half, so hopefully our first half profligacy won't cost us.

Our full backs look great but Dawkins and ward look a bit clueless, neither of whom have beaten their full backs yet. Hughes looking good but too far away from any attack to get the best out of him and as a consequence the best out of the team. Bryson and Hendrick don't have the range of clever passes in and around the box that Hughes does.

Archived