Carlisle United v Derby County

Day

Carlisle United v Derby County

Capital One Cup

Kick Off 7.45pm

Monday 11th August 2014

Live on Sky Sports

After my winning start it's time no time to celebrate my victory it's time to prepare and get ready to go on a cup run.

Who will CumbrianRam be supporting?

Is he going to sit on the fence and fall into the garden of the team that wins, taking the glory?

Should we sack him if Carlisle win?

Will we win?

Do we care if we don't win, it's all about the league anyway right?

Should we give the likes of Calero a game?

All important questions that need answering, you have until Monday.

p.s yes there will be a stream but don't ask for links now, wait just before kick off, I'm sure our lovely members will post up working streams that are up and running anyhow.

Double p.s....still time to join Mo55y's prediction league if you're interested, head over to the Prediction a League board, you can still add predictions to this thread but they won't be counted in the league. If he hassles you to join his league just tell him to piss off.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone going to go? Long way on a school night when it's on TV, not expecting many Derby fans to make the trip at all

It's the school holidays you ding bat. Your closer to Carlisle than most of us are, why not make the trip up? Pick cumbers up on the way.

It's the school holidays you ding bat. Your closer to Carlisle than most of us are, why not make the trip up? Pick cumbers up on the way.

3 miles nearer, still a school night you ding bat and a train would take around 3 days and cost

Arrive in South Korea a few hours before kickoff! Great if there's a stream available. Sounded today that we need to keep building the fitness and sharpness, which is disappointing as I very much wanted to give some of the fringe players a go.

I'd still like to see Bunjaku, Calero and Bennett in the squad.

I'd rest Bucko as he's hardly trained and we don't want to risk injury, playing games back to back, so give Zak a game. With Hughes off injured, he shouldn't travel either. I'd possibly also rest Forsyth as he's so important to us as left back and centreback cover. The big decision is whether or not to play Martin, the most important guy in our system. Scored a lovely second goal against Gers - really the highest quality - but I'd like to see him start scoring in a competitive game.

Grant

Christie   Keogh   Whitbread   Naylor

OMG

Bryson Hendrick

Bennett   Martin   Calero

Subs

Roos

Freeman

Eustace

Bunjaku

Ward

Dawkins