Paul Coutts

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Paul Green.     Released by Leeds and picked up by Rotherham.   Both he and Pringle would be delighted to score tomorrow.

Last time we played a newly promoted team on the opening day ( Peterborough?) it proved to be a banana skin.

Definitely Paul Green.     Released by Leeds and picked up by Rotherham.   Both he and Pringle would be delighted to score tomorrow.

Last time we played a newly promoted team on the opening day ( Peterborough?) it proved to be a banana skin.

Worst was vs newly promoted Donny at home on the opening day after our nightmare prem season. 0-1.

Probably in my top 10 worst DCFC games I have attended.

With Peterborough though, they went in with the momentum after getting promoted and wanted to continue that, whereas we finished mid-table and had very little momentum. This time it's different because we have the impetus to play well and win.

A win tomorrow would be a huge bonus to player and team morale because it would truly dispel the idea of 'Play-Off Hangover'. That way we hit the ground running and start as we mean to go on.

Our current management told him to stop apologising for coming from the lower leagues and stop going on about how lucky he was to be playing for us. Didn't you notice the change in his interviews?  They gave him the right to be where he is  and the confidence to kick on.. he not only developed confidence - he also acquired a brain.

Worst was vs newly promoted Donny at home on the opening day after our nightmare prem season. 0-1.

That wasn't in the prem

I'm pretty confident, eventhough it's a clash of two in-form teams so anything can happen.

Pringle-Green vs. our midfield? Ok, I'm not confident. Cocky is better word.

How can either team be "in form".

We haven't kicked a ball yet.

That wasn't in the prem

• 3 weeks later...

Archived