Flags, banners etc...

DeMontfortRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bringing my flag to Ipro stadium, sorry these people don't own south stand or another stands. Please don't wave flags/scarves front of me because I want to watch the game.

Strewth! You sound like the type who still bursts kids footballs when they come over the fence!!! Come to think of it, I reckon the match ball is on danger if it comes near you.

If I'm going to have to start paying for tickets from now on; I want smoke bombs, swearing, streakers and urine soaked socks.

Amen.

One thing that gripes me is (some) parents with little kids who go in the south stand and moan about the language used... like there isn't 3 other more pleasant stands they could go in. When I was a kid my dad used to get us tickets in the Pirelli corner so I was close to away fans but away from the south east corner. 

The south stand is there to create an atmosphere and if you're unhappy with people standing up then there's those little yellow seats at the bottom of the ground that will fit you fine

I'm going to be honest but if you're stood behind me (which you should be) and ask me to stop showing support for my team, I'll politely remind you of the west stand, because that's more than likely where you should be sat. Not behind me in the south upper.

The flag wouldn't be out all game, I do have a little consideration for others. It will be out at the start, when we score, and at the end. Maybe bits in between.

You're right that no one owns the south stand, but each stand is there for the different kind of supporter.

Unfortunaly half of the south stand last season was people there for cheap seats, not to help with the atmosphere which I'm going to be honest, griped me a bit.

Call me what you will but that's my stance and I'll stick by it.

I think if Saturday is treated as a marker of what the South Stand is all about this season, it will leave people in no doubt about what they're getting if they sit there. I'm firmly in the "let's create an atmosphere" camp. JV and SR have come out and said, we've done our bit, you do yours, and I absolutely believe that means standing, jumping, singing and roaring so much that my throat hurts by 5pm on Saturday.

Can. Not. Wait.

I'm going to be honest but if you're stood behind me (which you should be) and ask me to stop showing support for my team, I'll politely remind you of the west stand, because that's more than likely where you should be sat. Not behind me in the south upper.

The flag wouldn't be out all game, I do have a little consideration for others. It will be out at the start, when we score, and at the end. Maybe bits in between.

You're right that no one owns the south stand, but each stand is there for the different kind of supporter.

Unfortunaly half of the south stand last season was people there for cheap seats, not to help with the atmosphere which I'm going to be honest, griped me a bit.

Call me what you will but that's my stance and I'll stick by it.

Which different kind of supporter is each "kind" of fan for? 

Archived