Who is going to Charlton?

B4ev6is

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London is a pretty big place, not always easy to get to places, I live just north of it and would find it a ballache to get to Charlton or even worse Palace.

Palace is a horrific place to get to ... the paradox that stumps most away fans is that it is in fact, nowhere f'cking near Crystal palace station!

Live (unfortunately) down in Woolwich so literally 2 train stops away from the ground. Tbf, if you get into London Bridge (Northern Line or Jubilee) you can get to Charlton really easily, just board a train towards Dartford or Gravesend...

I'm going next Tuesday, looking forward to it as I don't get to go to many games. The Antigallican which is next to station is alright but a bit of a dump so best to drink in London Bridge and then get on a train. Greenwich is only a couple of stops away and has some great pubs too. There's also a a couple of nice pubs down in Woolwich. One called the Dial Arch, although its pretty pricey, and the other called the Earl of Chatham which is ok. Not sure there preferences on away fans though!!

I'm in North London and Charlton is way saaaaahhhhf of the river ... trust me it is a slag to get to.

I will be there though without a shadow of a doubt.

Lies!!

I live 5 minutes walk from the ground. If you are coming from north London get the northern line to London Bridge then its a 12 minute ride on train to Charlton station. Very quick and easiest way. Otherwise, get the Jubilee line to North Greenwich and the 472, 422, 486 and the 161 bus to the ground.

Lies!!

I live 5 minutes walk from the ground. If you are coming from north London get the northern line to London Bridge then its a 12 minute ride on train to Charlton station. Very quick and easiest way. Otherwise, get the Jubilee line to North Greenwich and the 472, 422, 486 and the 161 bus to the ground.

We're all meeting at Bahrain gaff then  :rolleyes:

It's okay mate there will only be a few hundred, get your missus to do a chilli or something  :ph34r:

Big Angry and little Angry are coming now.. Afternoons off booked, little Angry in the chair  :cool:

Archived