Anthony Stokes, Monitoring Situation - Goal

InigosLeftPeg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/celtic-star-anthony-stokes-sent-3944019

I think it is generally unlikely we would sign someone who goes round nutting Elvis!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:?

Quite a funny article really.

It is a bit disappointing that they didn't say what Elvis wore to court - I think I would have gone with the Las Vegas, high necked jumpsuit with cape look.

And you have to ask when Judge Conal Gibbons said to Stokes

"Former club Sunderland, along with QPR, West Brom, Aston Villa, West Ham, Derby, Fulham and Norwich City are all understood to be amongst the clubs assessing Stokes's situation"

5 Prem clubs, 2 Championship sides..

I doubt he'd come here to play second fiddle to Chris Martin on 20k (minimum) a week.

"Former club Sunderland, along with QPR, West Brom, Aston Villa, West Ham, Derby, Fulham and Norwich City are all understood to be amongst the clubs assessing Stokes's situation"[/size]

5 Prem clubs, 2 Championship sides..[/size]

I doubt he'd come here to play second fiddle to Chris Martin on 20k (minimum) a week.[/size]

More of a wide boy.

Its all made up anyway.....

Arsenal were laughing all the way to the bank when they got someone to pay real money for him.

Bangs them in for fun in Scotland but has only managed 4 goals in English football. Also only 2 inches taller than me and I have never won an attacking header in my life. 

Arsenal were laughing all the way to the bank when they got someone to pay real money for him.

Bangs them in for fun in Scotland but has only managed 4 goals in English football. Also only 2 inches taller than me and I have never won an attacking header in my life. 

Yes but in fairness you have never had me crossing the ball for you ;)

Yes but in fairness you have never had me crossing the ball for you ;)

If you have the abilities of charles xavier and can make all defenders drop to the ground leaving me the only one in the air then I still think theres less than a 50% chance of me winning the header

I am 2 inches taller than Stokes and never won an attacking header in my life. I hate this fu@#ing wheelchair.

Archived