Bennett set to join Sheff Utd on loan - Sheffield Star

Subman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get, given the publicised criticism of Clough's training, why we would loan Bennett there.

The criticism by 'itk' fans was a bunch of twaddle, as usual?

Don't get, given the publicised criticism of Clough's training, why we would loan Bennett there.

Maybe as a 17 year old its nice to be with a familiar face...Can imagine walking into a squad of 30 blokes all older than you with half of the natural ability you have will be pretty daunting for someone his age

Sheffield United would be a good move for Bennett, I think he has scope to really stand out in League One if given the chance. 

He's got the attributes to make it at the very top level, I just hope we're sending him out to be coached correctly. 

I rather him to go somewhere else than Sheffield Utd and Clough (the same one who blamed Freeman against Burnley at Ipro last august and still want him hmmm strange that)

I rather him to go somewhere else than Sheffield Utd and Clough (the same one who blamed Freeman against Burnley at Ipro last august and still want him hmmm strange that)

Not strange at all.

The bullshit reaction from hysterical Derby fans at anything Clough said was what was strange.

We must be bringing someone in. Dawkins, Ward and Russell are all injury prone. Bamford?

I thought all that points to Bamford.... Agree with you on this one! Probably a first ;)

Archived