Freeman joins Sheff Utd on a months loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your post are a joy to read very negative

Well he sing a good player. He is more like Richard Jackson then say eranio. We have some very good players but he isn't one of them. Should I say he is amazing and going to improve and become one of our greats?

freeman is a under 21 international a young man learning is trade and a credit to derbys youth system

a current derby county player not on loan like our current fullback

jacksons career is over and it is fair to make a comment

but a sarcastic remark about one of our young players is i feel out of order

and he does not deserve it

I'm just really surprised he's gone to Sheff Utd and in particular rejoined that racist bully Clough.

Unless I'm making it up? I was 99% sure I'd read on here from some of our experts that Clough had bullied him during and after the Burnley game. Surely if he was ruined by Clough, why go back for more?

freeman is a under 21 international a young man learning is trade and a credit to derbys youth system

a current derby county player not on loan like our current fullback

jacksons career is over and it is fair to make a comment

but a sarcastic remark about one of our young players is i feel out of order

and he does not deserve it

Don't think sarcastic at all, fact is he's gone out on loan twice this season. Shows he's not good enough for now. Agree with everyone here. Average championship right back. Would be more than delighted to be proved wrong.

I'm just really surprised he's gone to Sheff Utd and in particular rejoined that racist bully Clough.

Unless I'm making it up? I was 99% sure I'd read on here from some of our experts that Clough had bullied him during and after the Burnley game. Surely if he was ruined by Clough, why go back for more?

Have to agree

Probably for the same reason that Clough has no man management skills whatsoever. The players must have hated him.

.......if you believe half the tripe posted on this forum.

Probably for the same reason that Clough has no man management skills whatsoever. The players must have hated him.

.......if you believe half the tripe posted on this forum.

Yeah but the tripe is posted by those "who really know what's happened"

The rest of us are just idiots who haven't got a clue just how shitty a person NC really is.

Yeah but the tripe truth is posted by those "who really know what's happened" Mostyn

The rest of us are just idiots who haven't got a clue just how shitty a person NC really is.

Fixed

:D

Funny how this turns into a Nigel Clough thread again.... And not by the ones who shouted from the rooftops for him to go.....

Funny how this turns into a Nigel Clough thread again.... And not by the ones who shouted from the rooftops for him to go.....

That's because he ones who shouted for him to go the loudest also lied and made stuff up about how the players hated him, how he bullied them and how they'd never play for him again.

Funny that cos when I watched the Brayford, Davies and Freeman interviews the only thing they mentioned was how they enjoyed working with him.

Still the moaners know best eh? The same moaners who said he couldn't build a winning side. The same moaners who are already trying to discredit what he does or is doing at Sheff Utd.

Surely you can allow me, McSilks and one or to others to enjoy every now and then popping up with our annoying little reminders.

3 points for the Rams and a win or a draw for Sheff Utd and this weekend will be happy enough for me.

If he gets them to the semi's of the cup, there'll be a few people spitting feathers in disgust.

I'm sure having been frozen out by Mac, Kieron is looking forward to getting on the pitch in a cup quarter final.

That's because he ones who shouted for him to go the loudest also lied and made stuff up about how the players hated him, how he bullied them and how they'd never play for him again.

Funny that cos when I watched the Brayford, Davies and Freeman interviews the only thing they mentioned was how they enjoyed working with him.

Still the moaners know best eh? The same moaners who said he couldn't build a winning side. The same moaners who are already trying to discredit what he does or is doing at Sheff Utd.

Surely you can allow me, McSilks and one or to others to enjoy every now and then popping up with our annoying little reminders.

3 points for the Rams and a win or a draw for Sheff Utd and this weekend will be happy enough for me.

If he gets them to the semi's of the cup, there'll be a few people spitting feathers in disgust.

I'm sure having been frozen out by Mac, Kieron is looking forward to getting on the pitch in a cup quarter final.

Frozen out. Oh this is hilarious. I hardly call going out on loan twice being frozen out.

Of course there are the fools who like to make stuff up, there also the fools who never let go, or miss a chance to goad the world away.

If Freeman isn't playing here, then he should be playing elsewhere, a loan is good for him.

And for the record, if Clough gets Utd to the semi, fair play to him. Sheff Utd can be pleased with their manager, just like I am pleased with ours.

Frozen out. Oh this is hilarious. I hardly call going out on loan twice being frozen out.

Of course there are the fools who like to make stuff up, there also the fools who never let go, or miss a chance to goad the world away.

If Freeman isn't playing here, then he should be playing elsewhere, a loan is good for him.

And for the record, if Clough gets Utd to the semi, fair play to him. Sheff Utd can be pleased with their manager, just like I am pleased with ours.

Indeed. Who is Freeman going to replace? Not having a dig at the lad he's o.k for cover, but not as good as our first choice defenders. 

Good on Mac for letting get him game time. 

Bond, I'm not trying to be narky. I'm just writing what I see, the same as everyone else.

How many minutes has Kieron played under Stevie Mac? How much of a chance has he been given to show Stevie what he can do?

To be fair you don't know if anyone lied. Some players loved working for him, some hated it, that's the same with most managers. If you think that doesn't happen your deluded.

Can't you get over it, he has gone and won't be back, we have improved since he went so let's enjoy the clubs success as that's the important thing.

Archived