Notts County and Sheff Utd interested in loaning Freeman

StaffsRam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough has also been linked with Freeman in recent days. Clough signed Freeman during his time at Derby County, when signing him from near neighbours Nottingham Forest.

Freeman started this season as a regular in the Derby side under Clough before his dismissal in September and after failing to make an appearance for new boss Steve McLaren, he joined League One side Notts County on loan.

Speaking about Freeman, Clough said, "He is on the bench in the championship. We know Kieran from our time at Derby and he is a good player.

"We have quite an extensive list and there are a lot of names on it." - http://www.sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=344145

Clough has also been linked with Freeman in recent days. Clough signed Freeman during his time at Derby County, when signing him from near neighbours Nottingham Forest.

Freeman started this season as a regular in the Derby side under Clough before his dismissal in September and after failing to make an appearance for new boss Steve McLaren, he joined League One side Notts County on loan.

Speaking about Freeman, Clough said, "He is on the bench in the championship. We know Kieran from our time at Derby and he is a good player.

"We have quite an extensive list and there are a lot of names on it." - http://www.sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=344145

Where's our right back cover if Freeman goes??

I would like Sam Rush to come out in public and say that for deliberately and unprofessionally unsettling a number of our players in the media, we will not allow any player to go to Sheffield United while Nigel Clough is manager

Don't see any problem in Clough wanting some of our (his) players. They are only likely to be our 'fringe' players now and indeed if I were Clough and trying to improve the Sheffield team I would do exactly the same. i.e. trying to get players I already knew.

Don't see any problem in Clough wanting some of our (his) players. They are only likely to be our 'fringe' players now and indeed if I were Clough and trying to improve the Sheffield team I would do exactly the same. i.e. trying to get players I already knew.

It's how you go about it though. Typical Clough speaking about his targets in public, used to do it all the time whilst he was here.

I would like Sam Rush to come out in public and say that for deliberately and unprofessionally unsettling a number of our players in the media, we will not allow any player to go to Sheffield United while Nigel Clough is manager

Interested to find out your views here Gerry. Do you expect Clough to remain loyal to Derby after the way he was sacked?

Archived