Q&A with Steve Mac/Sam Rush this morning

VulcanRam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never seem to hear about these q&a things before hand, or meet the legends or owt like that.

This was a "reward" event, open solely to those who posted less than five times on the George Thorne thread.

Hence the reason there were only three of us there.

I'm signed up for the your 90mins, and never even heard a whisper about this.. although one summary I read seemed to indicate it was business types..

I believe that it was for sycophantic toadies, so we never stood a chance.

Oh, pick me next time, please sir, please sir, please sir

I'm signed up for the your 90mins, and never even heard a whisper about this.. although one summary I read seemed to indicate it was business types..

It was a Marketing Derby event for bondholders, businesses who pay to be members of Marketing Derby

Really good event this morning, Steve was very open and engaging. Thanks to marketing derby for organising.

Pitch looks immaculate by the way!

The comment about the i-Pro playing surface, reminds me of some remarks made a few days go on the Forum, about the atrocious ground conditions our poor players were having to deal with over in Austria, and the risk that was being taken with such delicate things.  There are a few of us older ones who probably had a wry grin remembering some of the games we saw at the Baseball Ground, long long before Anterior Cruciate Ligaments, Metatarsals, or Hip Flexors had been invented, when men were men, and women supporters were not

Archived