What's your problem ?

Cisse

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem is workplace management. They don't listen to solutions to problems and end up making me angry. The reason why they don't listen is the original cock up was their own idea, so they don't want to know that it's even gone wrong.

Piss off management, ya fookin useless.

My problem is workplace management. They don't listen to solutions to problems and end up making me angry. The reason why they don't listen is the original cock up was their own idea, so they don't want to know that it's even gone wrong.

Glass ceiling? You're a woman. Know your place.

Or better yet. The buggers listen to your solution to the problem, patronise you and take no action, and then come back a month or so later and present your idea as their solution to the problem that they caused in the first place.  Grrr.

Or better yet. The buggers listen to your solution to the problem, patronise you and take no action, and then come back a month or so later and present your idea as their solution to the problem that they caused in the first place. Grrr.

Oh yep, they've done that too - and they make out like they've just invented a cure for all diseases. They make me puke.

Oh yep, they've done that too - and they make out like they've just invented a cure for all diseases. They make me puke.

Are the managers women?

Genuine question.

Archived