Season Ticket

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just rang pride park ticket office and explained my ticket and my grandsons ticket had not arrived yet but my assistants had, to be told there are problems with some and this new ticketing system they have in place.

If we get promotion in the future this system won't be able to cope and we are told it a better one than last year ,i just can't see it myself .

In a word rubbish !!

Just rang pride park ticket office and explained my ticket and my grandsons ticket had not arrived yet but my assistants had, to be told there are problems with some and this new ticketing system they have in place.

If we get promotion in the future this system won't be able to cope and we are told it a better one than last year ,i just can't see it myself .

In a word rubbish !!

They are just ironing out the initial bugs. Chances are, the system will be better when it's fully up and running. You can test for these issues as much as you want but until it's sent out to the public, you can't really know what might go wrong.

Look on the bright side, I've had mine for over a week now.

Me too. Also, a mate of my old man moved seats this time and he's received his new ticket - and the old one. Which is nice.  :cool:

(He did send it back)

Archived