The Thorne Ultimatum!

RiverSowDog

Well my Leicester supporting work mate took great pleasure in texting me about Thorne! Ruined my day so may have to go n drink stupid amounts to stop the sleepless nights thinking how we struggled without him last season...............

Oh wait a minute....... We didnt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been happy to see any player injured. None.

Ever

I've never been happy to see a player seriously injured. Don't like to see a player miss more than a month or so. A few of Forest's mounting injuries in the run up to the game at the iPro last year were good for us from a footballing perspective. But for example they had Chris Cohen out for the season last year, which is a comparable situation to Thorne, and I was gutted for him. Gained no pleasure out of that at all.

Ffs wtf is wrong with u all? We have just lost our key summer signing an all u lot r doing is arguing amongst each other! What exactly is that going to achieve? We need 2 rally round and think of ways we going to get out of this *****... no disrespect to eustace, did a kob for us last season, but we need to find another solution, either sign another dmc or go 442 with bryson hendrick in middle and hughes out wide with ward and martin playing up top with russell just off him... comon people come up with solutions or alternatives rather than petty bickering

Ffs wtf is wrong with u all? We have just lost our key summer signing an all u lot r doing is arguing amongst each other! What exactly is that going to achieve? We need 2 rally round and think of ways we going to get out of this *****... no disrespect to eustace, did a kob for us last season, but we need to find another solution, either sign another dmc or go 442 with bryson hendrick in middle and hughes out wide with ward and martin playing up top with russell just off him... comon people come up with solutions or alternatives rather than petty bickering

Yeah, we lost 1 man so let's call on one of Nige's useless tactics for next season.

You can't be serious?

Yeah, we lost 1 man so let's call on one of Nige's useless tactics for next season.You can't be serious?

That was one option available of many... wasnt my personal view of what we should do... it was just an example of how can put different options and views on here rsther than the bickering.

Personally id get someone in for thorne and stick to the current set up amd formation, but if for financial constraints this ianr possible then have to look at alternatives or depend on eustace bless him

I'm afraid if you had any credibility (no-one in forums generally does except MWR) you have lost it in my eyes... so not sure why you think YRs opinions are worth less than yours and you consider yourself the arbiter of all that is right on these pages... but each to their own...

He was key to our play... the key change Macca made was playing a permanent, deep lying, defence protecting midfield cover player... that was Eustace... hence the key change meant that he was the key player... The few games we played last season without a DM was an absolute joke... and if you remember we played Hughes there in at least one game which was a disaster, but means we obviously DID have other options...

Also, do you consider yourself a better judge of players than a man who took us from 14th to 3rd last season? Within touching distance of the premier League? Cos Macca though Eustace was key... Played him whenever he could... Chose him ahead of Thorne for months...

But you probably know best don't you Angry?

Yep I do and type in English next time please.

Why do I consider myself a better judge than Schteve? Did he not drop Eustace for Thorne? His only error was not doing it earlier. When he obviously knew Eustace was limited.

Please also read my other posts.. I have consistently said we needed a defensive midfielder.

Just read what you want though.

Yep I do and type in English next time please.

Why do I consider myself a better judge than Schteve? Did he not drop Eustace for Thorne? His only error was not doing it earlier. When he obviously knew Eustace was limited.

Please also read my other posts.. I have consistently said we needed a defensive midfielder.

Just read what you want though.

He didn't drop Eustace. He got suspended, Thorne was immense and kept him out of the side.

Archived