George Thorne

CumbrianRam

Forgot to mention this. When the news came out I went to tell my Dad, who informs me that he'd known for 3 weeks previous that it was happening but didn't tell me cos he didn't want me telling anyone else. WTF Dad!!!

Disowned.

Funny story with my dad too, I told him about MACKWORTHRAM and what he had said about the Thorne situation and he said

"Does he know what he's talking about then? Is he ITK? (Actually spelled out "Eye-Tee-Kay")"

Apparently he posts very very occasionally on the Derbymad forums. Didn't have him down as the internet forum type, he loathes the internet.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny story with my dad too, I told him about MACKWORTHRAM and what he had said about the Thorne situation and he said

"Does he know what he's talking about then? Is he ITK? (Actually spelled out "Eye-Tee-Kay")"

Apparently he posts very very occasionally on the Derbymad forums. Didn't have him down as the internet forum type, he loathes the internet.

Don't get ageist you young whippersnapper. Us old 'uns might not be born to t'interweb, but with the way house princes are going, you're relying on us to put a roof over your head. Now, when I were a lad, blah, blah, ........

Dads! What can you do with em! Love eye-tee-kay, classic :)

I've got bonus money coming next month, told him he can have a cut if he finds out quality transfer news. Old man wants to play hard ball, let's go.

Sorry for the old man bit Needles, I don't bribe any other old people but my Dad. Cos he deserves it.

Dads! What can you do with em! Love eye-tee-kay, classic :)

I've got bonus money coming next month, told him he can have a cut if he finds out quality transfer news. Old man wants to play hard ball, let's go.

Sorry for the old man bit Needles, I don't bribe any other old people but my Dad. Cos he deserves it.

After the antics of Jeremy Peace, I'm about sick of hardball! Get Sam Rush to handle your negotiations, he'll make sure the deal is fair.

He got Thorne for

I got my ST a while back, so I was eligible for the 50% refund. I went to Download Festival the next month, and the refund money was supposed to be beer money for Download  :(

I felt conned, I thought I was going to get a half price Premier League ST and ended up with a full price Championship ST.

Bloody Zamora. Screwed me out of my Download beer money.

I got my ST a while back, so I was eligible for the 50% refund. I went to Download Festival the next month, and the refund money was supposed to be beer money for Download :(

I felt conned, I thought I was going to get a half price Premier League ST and ended up with a full price Championship ST.

Bloody Zamora. Screwed me out of my Download beer money.

I know the feeling I spent my 50% in advance too. God damn.

I used to post and read posts on Derby county mad all the time then people started leaving because of one rat.. and started mentioning other websites (Ofc they couldnt say which with out getting warned).

Thank god I have found this one old forum members from derby county mad and mostly idiot free thumbs up for me :).

On another note glad Thorne signed I wasted I would say 90% of my day on this forum. One day I told my self not to check the George Thorne thread.. 5 minutes later I would be checking every web site going I'm glad I'm no longer addicted to that long long LONG saga!

I used to post and read posts on Derby county mad all the time then people started leaving because of one rat.. and started mentioning other websites (Ofc they couldnt say which with out getting warned).

Thank god I have found this one old forum members from derby county mad and mostly idiot free thumbs up for me :).

On another note glad Thorne signed I wasted I would say 90% of my day on this forum. One day I told my self not to check the George Thorne thread.. 5 minutes later I would be checking every web site going I'm glad I'm no longer addicted to that long long LONG saga!

Sorry I'm not having that. We've got lots of idiots on here, in fact I'm one of them.

Archived