Broken Scissors.

SK47

I don't know, but I like the analogy,

We need more, there was a request for less puns and more analogies a few weeks ago.

Asking for fewer puns but more analogies, is like wanting more wheel but less barrow.

I have no idea what that means, but anyway, Haratio Carbonari.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravanelli - His silver hair was probably worth 20 grand alone tbf.

Steve Howard/Rob Hulse both succeeded IMO.

Candido Costa anyone? I know it was only a loan, but he was branded "The next Luis Figo..."

Who was the Italian right back who Eranio recommended and had his arse handed to by Overmars in the friendly with Barca???

Does having their arse handed to them by Marc Overmars constitute a player being "broken scissors"? Think Barca in a friendly is an unfair game to judge him on  :lol:

Does having their arse handed to them by Marc Overmars constitute a player being "broken scissors"? Think Barca in a friendly is an unfair game to judge him on :lol:

Well he did come with a good reputation and was gash so I thought that was we were looking for...

Playing Barcelona, we won't see the likes of that again for a while...

Well he did come with a good reputation and was gash so I thought that was we were looking for...

Playing Barcelona, we won't see the likes of that again for a while...

Yeah but one game against Barca...? That's not fair!

Who was the Italian right back who Eranio recommended and had his arse handed to by Overmars in the friendly with Barca???

Danielle Diano....he did have a shocker in that game,but so did most of the team. Weren't we 3-0 down after 15minutes?

He was a manager that promised so much, and delivered nothing. In fact, worse than nothing. He actively made us worse. If he had turned up and changed nothing, we'd have been better off.

He was a horrible manager who played horrible football and made horrible signings. Worse than Billy because at least Billy achieved something. It took ages to get rid of Jewell's rotten legacy, big wage bill and mediocre journeymen.

Branko Strupar.  41 games, 16 goals isn't terrible (although that was over a 3 or 4 year period) but he always seemed to be injured.

I always thought Strupar was a quality player, just a shame he was attracted to injuries

Archived