Dcfcfans alternative commonwealth games.

Boycie

Boob tick....

Mind you with all current people being nicked for stuff from years ago.... This might not be a very apt game to play nowadays....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's take some time out from the Thorne thread.

I think we ought to throw some ideas together for our very first forum games.

I'll start off.

The 1400 mtrs run back to the train station in doc martins. (Utch is the current record holder)

What do you guys think?

Ivy Square to the station in 7mins 15secs. Would have been quicker without stopping for the obligatory open armed stance and the accompanying "come on you cockney/scouse/manc/leeds/stoke *****" before swiftly resuming the sprint!

Ivy Square to the station in 7mins 15secs. Would have been quicker without stopping for the obligatory open armed stance and the accompanying "come on you cockney/scouse/manc/leeds/stoke *****" before swiftly resuming the sprint!

I think we have some black and white footage some where, if I remember right, you collapsed exhausted into the arms of some on board transport police.

"http://ep.imgci.com/PICTURES/CMS/11500/11593.2" alt="11593.2">

Decathlon.

Run from Decathlon to Ikea, navigate your way from the Ikea entrance to the exit (following all the little arrows) then back to Decathlon.

nb As this event takes place in Nottinghamshire, personal weaponry is permitted. 

Archived