Move on

Alph

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did someone mention a protest ? I've got some foam hands and a bit of sticky back plastic.

WBA will wait to see who they can get in and therefore who is surplus to their squads requirements. That's true of all of the Premier league teams. They get to shop first and then everyone else can fight over their scraps. Sad but true.

If we want to buy players from the lower leagues now then we can get out our cheque book now. For Premier league players it will be August  (and probably the week leading up to Transfer deadline day) before they are available and clubs willing to negotiate.

I do worry about fans who want everything now and people they have never met to just spend millions to fuel their fun. We have good sensible owners for a change who are building for the future and not just for a one season gamble. Enjoy !

Apologies, I'm new here and took a good sarcastic thread and went semi serious. I'll find my level after a week or two       ;)

Did someone mention a protest ? I've got some foam hands and a bit of sticky back plastic.

WBA will wait to see who they can get in and therefore who is surplus to their squads requirements. That's true of all of the Premier league teams. They get to shop first and then everyone else can fight over their scraps. Sad but true.

If we want to buy players from the lower leagues now then we can get out our cheque book now. For Premier league players it will be August  (and probably the week leading up to Transfer deadline day) before they are available and clubs willing to negotiate.

I do worry about fans who want everything now and people they have never met to just spend millions to fuel their fun. We have good sensible owners for a change who are building for the future and not just for a one season gamble. Enjoy !

Apologies, I'm new here and took a good sarcastic thread and went semi serious. I'll find my level after a week or two       ;)

442, boy you are bringing "fresh eyes" to the joint aren't you. If you're expecting calm and rational debate where people make sensible, thought provoking suggestions for improvement, you may need to follow Parliament.

Then again maybe not.

442?

is that you nigel clough?

Archived