Tom Naylor

maydrakin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm telling you, it's as if people have got some kind of dreamy haze.

Another one that Nige ruined by playing him out of position?

Garbage, he ruined himself.

He was awful pre-season, he was awful against Ssausagehorpe and when I say awful, I actually mean a complete bag of w@nk.

When a player plays as badly as that, when a player shows a manager that he's got that kind of stinking game in him, when he single handedly costs you a game, how is anyone supposed to pick him after that.

As far as I'm aware he dropped back to conference level on loan and even they didn't pick him/

He came in for 9 games or so, got through on momentum and adrenalin but I'd have to put that down as a poor signing by Nigel.

not cost he cost us any money but just because we didn't spot that he was capable of stinking as bad as he did.

Sorry Tom, it's not often I slate  a player from a club I like, but Chesterfield and Ssausagehorpe United pushed me over the edge.

He'll be lucky to get a league two club.

He was awful pre-season, he was awful against Ssausagehorpe and when I say awful, I actually mean a complete bag of w@nk.

When a player plays as badly as that, when a player shows a manager that he's got that kind of stinking game in him, when he single handedly costs you a game, how is anyone supposed to pick him after that.

As far as I'm aware he dropped back to conference level on loan and even they didn't pick him/

He came in for 9 games or so, got through on momentum and adrenalin but I'd have to put that down as a poor signing by Nigel.

not cost he cost us any money but just because we didn't spot that he was capable of stinking as bad as he did.

Sorry Tom, it's not often I slate a player from a club I like, but Chesterfield and Ssausagehorpe United pushed me over the edge.

played 30 odd games last season in league 2.... For Newport....

Grant you he was woeful when he came on as a sub against Ssausagehorpe.

Also on loan at Grimsby previous to Newport.

Wouldn't be surprised if a league 2 team take him.... Maybe Burton?

Will agree wasn't one of Nigel's better signings....

Everyone has stinkers Ronnie, some more than others. Could name one or two that have been worse.

Sorry Tom, it's not often I slate  a player from a club I like, but Chesterfield and Ssausagehorpe United pushed me over the edge.

Feel the same about Sammon really, I agree Naylor isn't up to CHamp/L1 football.

Don't see the need for the Naylor bashing myself - and as much as I liked Clough, he's partially to blame for the collapse in the dreaded Ssausagehorpe match. Chose to play a defender with limited championship experience out of position. Can't blame Naylor for that, even if he did have a bad day at the races.

Clearly he's shown potential as an L2 signing, and who knows? Maybe if he gets a new club, gets settled into a team he can start rebuilding his confidence and move up the leagues much like young Pringle. 

Archived