blackpool's 8 men

California Ram.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like Steve davies will get a game at blackpool this season - one of only 8 players under contract

Probably drop his wallet and do a hamstring.... Will be on the medical table more often than he plays.

Mediocre player

Joke of a club.

In my opinion they are a fine club with a famous history and great fans, owned by an utter madman, Karl Oyston.

Their situation is no different to when we were being screwed royally by the

I felt sorry for their fans until the pathetic 'tennis ball' protest! Teams threatened with relegation and need all the support they can get yet they all do that! Embarrassing

The tennis balls thing (v Burnley) was stupid.

It was meant to be tangerines.

Such a shame, in the days of Olly they were the plucky underdogs- the team that were living the dream. Sometimes I wish that clubs could actually prove that the fairytale was possible. Sadly it isn't, too many people taking money out of football and not enough being invested. The sums that are bandied about are astronomical but the actual amount of money that exists within football is meagre. Look at the accounts of most of the european "elite" and they are way into the red- player wages are huge whilst the club sinks. Luckily there are billionaires at the ready to throw cash into the mire for a few years living the life of an "owner" until they jump ship and are replaced, several millions later, by the next.

300k per week whilst football shrivels

Archived