Test match England V India

ramafan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what happened to the people calling for the heads of Anderson, Broad and Moeen Ali at the start of the series?

63 wickets between them.

So what happened to the people calling for the heads of Anderson, Broad and Moeen Ali at the start of the series?

63 wickets between them.

Maybe this whole ridiculous scapegoat issue is not limited to Derby fans...I assume the same fans are now saying they always knew they were good? At some point Cook was the inept one...then it moved to Bell...

Maybe this whole ridiculous scapegoat issue is not limited to Derby fans...I assume the same fans are now saying they always knew they were good? At some point Cook was the inept one...then it moved to Bell...

Cook is still inept as a captain. Don't let a series victory over 5 matches against a mediocre team in favourable conditions fool you into thinking this makes up for anything. When conditions weren't favourable, we were completely outplayed.

At least he's getting some runs now.

Have to say I like Cook and he is talented, however he is not a leader.

I have to say he doesn't seem to know that you can declare at some point.

Having said that, the Aussie way is to grind the fielding side into the dust, and then some. Soften the b@stards up a bit, then rough 'em up, with a fair sprinkling of mental dissemination.

Frankie "Green Door" Vaughan.

I tried to post about six images , but they were not accepted  ?

Yes, I know exactly who you were getting at. The Marilyn Chambers reference was to a classic* early 1970's movie of the same name.

*one of three which threatened to bring ography into mainstream cinema (the other two being 'Deep Throat' and 'The Devil in Miss Jones')

So I'm told.

I have to say he doesn't seem to know that you can declare at some point.

Having said that, the Aussie way is to grind the fielding side into the dust, and then some. Soften the b@stards up a bit, then rough 'em up, with a fair sprinkling of mental dissemination.

By taking such action, you can pave the way to winning more than just the current match.

Yes, I know exactly who you were getting at. The Marilyn Chambers reference was to a classic* early 1970's movie of the same name.

*one of three which threatened to bring ography into mainstream cinema (the other two being 'Deep Throat' and 'The Devil in Miss Jones')

So I'm told.

What's ography ? , :unsure:

What's ography ? , :unsure:

The Internet.

If you remove all ography, there will only be one website left.

Called bringbackallthe dot com.

Archived