Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're lucky Cloughy might give us some fruit pastels and six jam donuts for him.

My daughter gave me a 1 kg bag of M&Ms.

I can spare a few if Cloughie needs a makeweight

Sky Sports understands Derby are ready to pull out of the race to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz due to Middlesbrough's demands for the player.

Derby have been leading the race to sign the 25-year-old front man as Steve McClaren looks to beat several Championship rivals to the striker's signature.

The likes of Burnley, Wigan, Wolves and Bolton, where Jutkiewicz had a successful spell on loan last season, are all thought to have expressed an interest, but Derby were keen to bring in the striker as they look to build a squad capable of winning promotion next season.

Jutkiewicz spent the second half of last season on loan at Bolton and impressed at the Reebok Stadium, scoring seven goals for the Trotters.

Jutkiewicz appears to not figure in Middlesbrough's future plans, with the former Everton man forced to go out on loan to Bolton in search of regular first-team football.

Middlesbrough signed Jutkiewicz from Coventry in January 2012 for a fee of

Fair play to Boro, might as well sell to the highest bidder if they've got all that interest. Be a shame for them if everyone pulled out though...

I'm sure we have other options lined up, still plenty of the window left.

Fair play to Boro, might as well sell to the highest bidder if they've got all that interest. Be a shame for them if everyone pulled out though...

I'm sure we have other options lined up, still plenty of the window left.

There will be other options and be at a better price too. There's plenty of time left but I would like to see at least one signing in before the friendlies as the more time they have to gel in pre-season the better. 

Archived