Derby play Rangers at the iPro

All boils down to us playing a team who will be bang up for it... still desperate to prove they're not league 2 standard.

Whilst at the end of the day, they second division Scottish team.

This is not the juicy friendly we wanted.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived on easter road for 4 years and i can safely say that the rangers fans were the worst visiting fans by far. disgraceful behaviour every time they turned up. no great liking for either old firm, both as bad as each other. i would rather we avoided them both. two of the most over inflated egos in world football.

That was Edinburgh.

I know.... Just showing how much I'm interested in the ****** of the prejudices both the sides have for one another, bores me flat out really.... Will use a better analogy next time. Bit of a faux pas

I lived on easter road for 4 years and i can safely say that the rangers fans were the worst visiting fans by far. disgraceful behaviour every time they turned up. no great liking for either old firm, both as bad as each other. i would rather we avoided them both. two of the most over inflated egos in world football.

Hibs away was always class,especially in the 80s,hibs lads were no angels themselves btw fella.

your right mate, they weren't. in the 80's. unlike rangers they have grown up quite a bit since then, trust me, i know quite a few of them! even the edinburgh derby didn't cause the havoc ur lot did.

It's all just a bit of banter though....apparently. We must just be boring

your right mate, they weren't. in the 80's. unlike rangers they have grown up quite a bit since then, trust me, i know quite a few of them! even the edinburgh derby didn't cause the havoc ur lot did.

Aye they've grown up that's how they got a doing in Benidorm 2 weeks ago off Leeds for wearing daft CCS t shirts and it wasn't daft wee weans

Ayr away,ramsdens cup anything else?

Btw what are you talking about the Edinburgh derby?

You are very boring.

Look its happening no amount of keyboard bashing is going to change it.

England are playing tonight chappie away and enjoy yerself....

I'm Scottish. I have no interest in watching England play.

Hold on,do you support derby???

I do. My father was born and lived in Derby for a number of years, so I supported them too. We didn't get down to games very often when I was younger, but I've had a ST for 6 years now. 

I do. My father was born and lived in Derby for a number of years, so I supported them too. We didn't get down to games very often when I was younger, but I've had a ST for 6 years now.

Fair enough

Bit hypocritical saying you've no interest in watching England when you've a season ticket for derby though.

Btw who did you support as well as derby?

Fair enough

Bit hypocritical saying you've no interest in watching England when you've a season ticket for derby though.

Btw who did you support as well as derby?

How is that hypocritical? I have no interest in international football in general. Supporting an English club doesn't mean you have to support the national team. 

I was born in St John's in Livingston, so they are my Scottish team. I try and go a few times a season. I had actually had two ST's when I was younger. 

How is that hypocritical? I have no interest in international football in general. Supporting an English club doesn't mean you have to support the national team.

I was born in St John's in Livingston, so they are my Scottish team. I try and go a few times a season. I had actually had two ST's when I was younger.

Don't tell me your the bassa that bangs that drum ??

:)

Don't tell me your the bassa that bangs that drum ??

:)

Diesel the drummer? Nah, not me, but I was there I'm those days. 2004 CIS Cup winners. At the height of the drummers, there was 7 or 8 of them, but I think they're banned from all away grounds now.

Archived