Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the other angle.

If he's not confident about whether or not the clause can be triggered, then a public transfer request isn't creating good PR should the sale not go through. He can then say he never wanted to leave anyway etc when he signs a contract extension with a clearer clause.

If he wanted to leave so bad, surely he would have handed in a transfer request as soon as possible?

If he's getting the PFA and Lawyers involved then why not hand in a public transfer request?

The PFA love to let everyone know that they are actually doing something also.

If QPR offered 30k then fair play if he wants to leave. That's an incredibly difficult offer to turn down. Still think a one year extension could work as he'll still be young enough to get his last big pay day after.

That looks like scheduling for medicals to me. And he's not just crossed out he has an arrow by his name which tells me they swapped his time. Doubt this means anything. I hope!

Not even crossed out properly either - only the Som but of his name. Maybe it's meant to be a line above his nam signalling someone has been moved infront if him

Archived