Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will hasn't signed any new deal, just as much '#ITK' as some posters claim on here - not calling anyone a liar but certainly misinformed, through no-one's fault. Have we all forgotten he signed a new deal in April? 

Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but we won't see any contract statements. 

If he's only contracted until the end of next season, now seems like a perfect time to give him an extension.

Unless you are also "ITK"? In which case, you have just as much credibility as Mackworth until one of you is proven wrong.

Will hasn't signed any new deal, just as much '#ITK' as some posters claim on here - not calling anyone a liar but certainly misinformed, through no-one's fault. Have we all forgotten he signed a new deal in April?

Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but we won't see any contract statements.

I bet you

TobyWanKenobi

I don't get the point of all these ITKers.

None of them ever give a source, so if it's true, then it's stuff that they shouldnt know. Meaning they are risking their 'sources' job, all over a bit of info which frankly, is going to find us in the fullness of time anyway.

Kids just wanting to make themselves popular is my guess, no matter if their 'sources' are right or wrong.

I don't get the point of all these ITKers.

None of them ever give a source, so if it's true, then it's stuff that they shouldnt know. Meaning they are risking their 'sources' job, all over a bit of info which frankly, is going to find us in the fullness of time anyway.

Kids just wanting to make themselves popular is my guess, no matter if their 'sources' are right or wrong.

If they say the source then they lose the information provider and potential make them lose their job. Why would they name a source? The guy on derby mad is always right and he doesn't have to post. He's only helping us fans out

TobyWanKenobi

If they say the source then they lose the information provider and potential make them lose their job. Why would they name a source? The guy on derby mad is always right and he doesn't have to post. He's only helping us fans out

He's not really helping though unless he's got some info that the bookies are taking bets on.

They never do.

They're just trying to be the centre of attention, and it's clearly working, hence why so many are having a go at this ITK stuff.

Archived