Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand the taking sides either Bob.

If he wants to go then fine. Bye. Just get what we can for him

If Thorne wants to come then fine. Try to get him as cheap as we can.

No problemo. No baddies, no angels.

Bryson did well for us. Cheers. But once a player leaves 99% of the time I couldn't care less about them. I can't be arsed to boo or cheer. Maybe a polite clap if they've transferred with grace and some booing if they were cnuts about it (Mears).

Knickers in a twist over who said what and who's the bad guy.

What can I say on the first bolded bit that i haven't said already? Nothing I say will satisfy you.

I sent Sam Rush an email thanking him for coming out publicly and backing Nigel, this was after he came out at the start of the season and said how proud he was to be working alongside him. 

Three results later, he's gone and he sacked him.

For others perhaps they can let that slide. I can't. I feel lied to.

Since then he's taken every opportunity to criticise whatever he can about Nigel, his staff, his methods. his relationships and his recruitment. Why do that?

Why sour a relationship that didn't need to be soured.

That's what pushed me over the edge.

I'm not asking anyone of you to agree with me, in fact all i keep trying to do is to be polite and answer the questions you and others send me back after my posts.

I could be a rude little sod and just ignore you.

I've said all along that I don't want Bryson to leave. I've said all along that I understand if and why the clause is there.

I've said all along that we've got two options.

Either pay him as close as we dare to what he wants and get him to re-sign. Which would please me no end cos I think Bryson would be a huge part of the squad I believe is good enough to take Derby back where they belong.

or if he won't sign let him go for whatever the clause says and don't risk souring a relationship that doesn't need to be soured.

We can't give him a clause and then try to take it away just because it doesn't suit us.

Or if we do that, then we can't complain when players show no loyalty back.

But what is Rush trying to take away from Bryson? Nothing as far as we know. We believe that the player has been allowed to talk to Burnley, we believe that Derby are also talking to him about a new contract. I stress 'believe' because its all unsubstantiated reports from the press, mostly from one source it seems to me. Has Bryson publicly come out and said he wants to leave Derby? No. Has he said that he wants to go to Burnley but Rush is blocking the move? No. Has he even said that the clause allows him to move if the offer is over

PistoldPete2

IF there's a dispute about Bryson's contract, and that's a big IF, as there's been nothing public about this, then my money is on Sam Rush having got it right. 

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110999897

My work mate who his a vivid Derby fan has a Son who plays for Derby second team his name is Molton and has been training with the first team He said to his Dad that Bryson will tie up a new deal with Derby this week Just herd it from him and he as good connections within the club

But what is Rush trying to take away from Bryson? Nothing as far as we know. We believe that the player has been allowed to talk to Burnley, we believe that Derby are also talking to him about a new contract. I stress 'believe' because its all unsubstantiated reports from the press, mostly from one source it seems to me. Has Bryson publicly come out and said he wants to leave Derby? No. Has he said that he wants to go to Burnley but Rush is blocking the move? No. Has he even said that the clause allows him to move if the offer is over

Nixon's going to look pretty stupid if Bryson signs a new contract.

Win/Win.

He's blocked all the Derby fans on Twitter who gave him stock though. There'll be only sycophants left following him. He'll just tell them ' it WAS a done deal. But Bryson changed his mind or his agent managed to get a better deal out of Derby' and they won't go 'hang on a second you said it was definitely done. Joining Burnley

My work mate who his a vivid Derby fan has a Son who plays for Derby second team his name is Molton and has been training with the first team He said to his Dad that Bryson will tie up a new deal with Derby this week Just herd it from him and he as good connections within the club

Hope this is correct!

First of all, you're blindly trusting him based on something you believe, based on something you haven't seen and something you have no evidence of. Based on YOUR interpretation of it.

Now if you're allowed to hold that view. why can't I hold mine. That would go down well in the North Korean legal system, but it's not the way we do things.

Secondly did i say you'd insulted me? I just disagree with your opinion and the way you're defending Rush with no evidence despite hearing him tell porkies on the radio.

Sorry, I thought again I was just answering your question.

Here's an idea.To save on the rows or arguments, if you have no real interest in my reasons. don't ask me to give them to you.

It looks again as if you've just ignored what I wrote anyway.

I've hardly condemned him on no evidence by the way. First of all I'm sure he's pretty secure in his job, and nothing someone on a forum says should change that and second of all. all I've said is that I don't and can't trust him, everything I've seen and heard gives me that impression.

Just cos you don't like what I'm saying doesn't make you right. As I've heard for so long on here. it's all about opinions.

I just think its plain wrong that fans are giving either Bryson or Rush stick over this matter based on a load of garbage in the papers. Some fans are behaving as if Bryson has stomped into Rush's office and demanded a move (despite giving us great service) whilst you are giving Rush stick for supposedly ratting on a clause which you have not seen, you don't even know exists and, even if it does, you don't know what it says! You may as well just say "I don't like Rush because he sacked my hero so I will invent some total bulls**t over the Bryson situation in order to try and belittle him", because that's exactly what you are doing! If you are going to attack his integrity over the Bryson issue at least try to make sure that its based on a modicum of real evidence, all you refer to are historic radio interviews concerning a totally different matter.

I find some of the attacks on Bryson, who will probably be a Derby player next season, disgraceful.

Bet he stands out in the crowd :lol:

Archived