Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Home kit is fine, if you can get it without the horrible logo. Just Eat...when at least statistically a third if the fans wearing it will be clinically obese.

Blue kit looks like a t-shirt fron Greenwoods Menswear in the 1980s, to go with grey polyester farahs and shoes from the Sunday Express magazine.

Yellow kit is hideous. Is the wonky sponsor logo a feature or just a shoddy PR pic? Children's Sunday morning kits have more style and shape than these, a really really poor show. Someone at Umbro needs to be sacked and if I was a carrying a target for shirts sales I wouldn't be looking at a new car or exotic holiday this year.

This will be the first year I don't buy my boys a kit, and honestly they don't want one. Let's hope the training kit is better and sponsor logo free.

Sooooo disappointed...it's a shambles.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i totally disagree with all those saying that' just because its red and stands out its fine, we've had that before.......no they were actually red writing and smart looking, the just eat sponsor simply has a big thick red outline so it's all you can see with a white inside to make it stand out more, it's kind of like what a 5 year would do with word art to make something stand out far too much.

The logo is at a slight angle on the JustEat website.. strange that if it is wonky on the third, they didn't implement it to all three.

Still. I like the kits. All those who say it's boring and amateur-ish? How different is it to the 12-13 Kappa shirt? Barely, only the collar is different. Besides, I care more for the fit and feel of the shirt personally, and the quality looks far better than the Kappa ones - all the kappa ones I bought have had things fall off them, last 3rd strip aside.

It's a yes from me.

As much as it kills me to say it, it I lived I the land of knives and guns I'd be wearing this all day long....

"http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/kit/nottingham-forest-2014-2015-adidas-away-football-shirt-a" alt="nottingham-forest-2014-2015-adidas-away-">

It's just a copy....zzzzzz

"http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RvKqxnNgvqc/U5gRcVFarPI/AAAAAAAARMc/5a8-TGM0DcA/s1600/Sunderland-14-15-Away-Kit-1" alt="Sunderland-14-15-Away-Kit-1">

They all just look so... cheap.

No thought as to how the top would look as a whole - Just Eat is just plastered on with no thought for positioning, the size or whether it works with the shirt colour and the ram doesn't even fit in the lines and so has a blue line through his head ffs.

They're like non league kits, just a template, some 'one size fits all' logos and no attention paid to the finer details. ******* shoddy.

As much as it kills me to say it, it I lived I the land of knives and guns I'd be wearing this all day long....

"http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/kit/nottingham-forest-2014-2015-adidas-away-football-shirt-a" alt="nottingham-forest-2014-2015-adidas-away-">

A shirt that's mainly white with a bit of red on it.  Isn't that copying our kit???

Archived