Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what other clothing launch would you get away with having an albino, a tubby dude and someone who has just been let out (escaped) from a secure prison as your three models....?

having had some time to absorb the three kits, I have changed my mind a little.

I first thought the home kit was boring, now I think it is really boring.

the second kit, my initial reaction was it looks really cheap and the collar is terrible, now I think it looks really cheap, the collar is terrible but I like the pin stripes but overall its awful.

the third kit, I first thought, well, it is an improvement on the thunderbirds kit, but its not, it is worse....looks so tacky.

nice one Umbro....

At what other clothing launch would you get away with having an albino, a tubby dude and someone who has just been let out (escaped) from a secure prison as your three models....?

I'm struggling for an answer here. The best I can say as at least Chris Martin shows how it looks on the average working bloke that likes a few pints and the odd kebab.

Fookin ell guys they are disgusting!!!

At least we haven't had to create a second edition away shirt because the first edition had a pinstripe that cut through the badge. (A lad at my sons training tonight had one and he was a bit upset that they fooked the shirt up and looked naff)

Oh and is your new home shirt any different to last years?

Archived