Leicester comparisons

McRamFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't any of you like Robbie Savage? I know he p1ssed off a lot of Rams when he first turned up, but I thought he played well under Nigel Clough ? Maybe I have got that wrong.

While he was at City we really liked him, though most of us recognised he was mad as a hatter. A lot of our fans turned against him for the things he did when he played against us, but I like the way he played his heart out for us when we were paying his wages, and for other teams when they were paying him. I quite rate him as a pundit now, as well.

I hope next season you do emulate what we did last: as someone said, you did better last season than we did when we got to the playoffs against Watford, so you clearly have the right foundations. Keep the core of the team, keep the manager and - to quote Nigel Pearson quoting the management of GB Cycling - go for marginal improvements across the board.

He made monumental mistakes. And was very lucky to have a career for so long. Probs good for dressing room. He's even a tit on MOTD.

hung on at derby. And clough let him. He was part of the downward turn at the club

Heart in the right place, but an average footballer who would run his mouth far too often.

And whoever said he left a hole in our midfield is bang on. Everytime he played he just wandered out of position.

We had him Pearson, Green and Addison in that MF, night and day compared to now.

Archived