"CB squad player"

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should look at spending a bit of money - Brighton's Lewis Dunk?

Apparently he has some attitude problems, and has done ever since being the first team set up. A friend who supports Brighton says he could be something special, but his attitude completely stops him becoming anything than a squad player...might disrupt our group a bit I feel

Apparently he has some attitude problems, and has done ever since being the first team set up. A friend who supports Brighton says he could be something special, but his attitude completely stops him becoming anything than a squad player...might disrupt our group a bit I feel

I agree. He was involved in that sexual assault allegation as well that seemed suspicious...

I agree too, but no doubt the potential is there - Shaun Hutchinson, I've heard few rumours there?

I agree too, but no doubt the potential is there - Shaun Hutchinson, I've heard few rumours there?

I dont think it was and official rumour I have just been spouting him name around all over the forum  :lol: he is a RB by trade though I think. 

I would  like to see if we could get Nathan Ake on loan but I doubt he would like to sit on the bench.

I dont think it was and official rumour I have just been spouting him name around all over the forum  :lol: he is a RB by trade though I think. 

I would  like to see if we could get Nathan Ake on loan but I doubt he would like to sit on the bench.

What is an official rumour? 

It's not like we don't need a RB though? He would have potential in my eyes.

Archived