"CB squad player"

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have said it previously but please lord not Ridgwell. He's played for practicall every team in Birmingham and he's not liked by any. My baggy supporting mate hates him for his footballing ability, this is before you get to the whole wiping his arse with 10ers picture that did the rounds.

I doubt it would be ridgewell, because of these reasons:

- I don't think we'd do a double swoop on Thorne and Ridgewell

- I reckon he's slightly too old for our squad and 'vision of bring through the youth'

Yes, he is versatile and a squad player, but my money is on Edgar, I have been proven wrong before, but the numbers just seem to add up

Be very interesting to see when the Bucko / Keogh is broken up when a new CB arrives. Not that I want to see it but it's not productive if we don't have any proper cover than we did last season. Whitbread was ok, Barker may never get fit and OB may never get another opportunity

Although Bucko did very well I'm sure he would be the one dropping out, although it would be a real shame. Let's be honest he would be found wanting in the prem.

Although Bucko did very well I'm sure he would be the one dropping out, although it would be a real shame. Let's be honest he would be found wanting in the prem.

But we aren't in the premier league. Did you miss the game last weekend !!!

Archived