U21s slowly being released

FrostedRam

It may be they've scouted youngsters who they want to bring in so need to get rid of those that aren't as good.

Maybe thats what Chris Evans has been doing, looking to the future ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many will be turning out for Sheffield United under 21s next season?

Are you interested Mafia really?

Or is it so you can come on and happily post that you hope they relegated, when they're playing badly, but when they're playing well, breaking records, keeping clean sheets, winning games and getting to Wembley, you're suddenly able to stay quiet and you don't give two hoots.

Strange obsession. Strange people.

Are you interested Mafia really?

Or is it so you can come on and happily post that you hope they relegated, when they're playing badly, but when they're playing well, breaking records, keeping clean sheets, winning games and getting to Wembley, you're suddenly able to stay quiet and you don't give two hoots.

Strange obsession. Strange people.

I am as a matter of fact, just wonder if he will cherry pick some of the released players.

I've said before and say it again, hope he does ok at the Blunts. Not after any scoring points etc.

As for the personals.... Meh

And also please feel free to read my posts. Pretty much on here all the time. I change my mind at times, sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong.

Ah well cest la vie or however Del Boy says it

I am as a matter of fact, just wonder if he will cherry pick some of the released players.

I've said before and say it again, hope he does ok at the Blunts. Not after any scoring points etc.

As for the personals.... Meh

So  when they were going through a poor run in January you didn't write that you hope Nigel gets relegated at Sheff United?

So when they were going through a poor run in January you didn't write that you hope Nigel gets relegated at Sheff United?

Not if I can recall fella. But if I did I will hold my hands up and apologise and change my mind. Take it you've found I have written that?

Not if I can recall fella. But if I did I will hold my hands up and apologise and change my mind. Take it you've found I have written that?

That's all right. I'm sure that I once spotted a post from Ronnieronalde claiming that in a previous life he was Napoleon, that vanilla is extracted from the spleens of bats and that triangles have 4 sides.

I don't hold it against him though.

Under-21s players under contract beyond the summer of 2014: Josh Lelan

Under-21s players out of contract and not offered new terms: Sam Berry, Andrew Dales, Niall Dawkins, Dylan Hayes, Ayrton Wassall, Adam Wixted.

Under-21s players out of contract and in discussions over new terms: Ross Etheridge, Luke Hendrie, Rhys Sharpe.

Under-18s players turning professional to be part of the Under-21 squad: Jamie Hanson, Kwame Thomas, Farrend Rawson.

Under-18s players out of contract and not offered new terms: Jakub Spiriak, Josh Nash, Kurt Revan, Darryl Carrigy, Andre Johnson, Matteo Capitani.

Under-18s players entering the second year of their scholarships: Erik Behrens, Max Lowe, Jack Tuite, Tom Rigby, Jorna Moulton, Sam Dryden, Mo Adams, Tom Bennett, Guy Clennett, Charles Vernam, Callum Guy, Offrande Zanzala.

Players joining Derby’s Under-18 squad as first-year scholars: Alex Babos, Joshua Barnes, Jared Bird, James Carvell, Alex Cover, Kellan Gordon, Calum MacDonald, Tom Mellors, Kyron Stabana, Ethan Wassall.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Trio-gearing-join-pro-ranks/story-21176654-detail/story.html

Of those under 18s entering 2nd year scholarships, has anyone here seen anything of genuine promise?

Max Lowe seems to have some serious promise. England youth international & was on the DCFC first team bench for a game last season. 16 or 17 I think.

Archived