Watford comparisons

Duracell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.

We've been blessed with the teams that have been relegated IMO.

None are that good, nor do any have managers that are wise.

Felix Magath probably hadn't even heard of the Championship before last season. I bet he'd knock out a few stories about Germany though, he has managed 10 different sides. Although Fulham do have an impressive youthful team.

Norwich have shot themselves in the foot by hiring an incredibly inexperienced manager who got the job despite not winning a single game and no previous experience.

And Cardiff, well Cardiff are renowned for shooting themselves in the foot. OGS as much as I liked him as a player, just looks lost on the touchline. 

Fulham, in my opinion, have the best chance of the three relegated sides. But, I still fancy Magath to come unstuck.

The number was plucked out thin air to suggest an overwhelming amount of generic pre-season posts get posted each summer

Irritating newbie here, sorry to butt in, but err, 56 ... 56 ... no sorry ... not really getting "overwhelming amount of generic pre-season posts" from that.

Now if you'd said 67, that's much more like it, it screams generic 67 does, then again, I'm often overwhelmed by the number 32,

I Think you can 'do a Leicester', not from last season tho', but from 20 years ago, after 2 'heart-breaking' play-off final defeats we managed to make it third time lucky, when 'the worst LCFC side ever to play at Wembley' inflicted their own 'heart-breaking' last minute defeat on someone.

Was Barry on about Penguins ??

Probably an Aldi alternative to Viscount. Whatever he was on about, it was a biscuit, a chocolate biscuit. It was crunchy, with a mint bit in the middle. A crunchy minty biscuit with chocolate, sounded delicious. The orange one didn't sound so good, though.

Probably an Aldi alternative to Viscount. Whatever he was on about, it was a biscuit, a chocolate biscuit. It was crunchy, with a mint bit in the middle. A crunchy minty biscuit with chocolate, sounded delicious. The orange one didn't sound so good, though.

Oh..

Look at Aresnal. The in-form team in the second half of 2012-13, then they took that momentum into this season and were top of the league until injuries hit. Essentially, what I'm saying is that Martin will get injured in January and we'll finish 4th.

its ok as we will still be playing champions league football :ph34r:

Archived