Richard Keogh

Posh Ram

I feel like absolute **** at the moment, but can't imagine how he is right now.

It was his mistake that led to their goal, but I don't think that takes anything away from him and the season he had. Both he and Buxton have really improved after being a little shaky at the start of the season. And I think he's a great captain who's led us really well.

It's a real credit to the club that none of us have been on his back for what happened, and I hope this mistake and the whole experience only makes him a stronger player.

Thank you Keogh, and all the other players. Enjoy the post-season break, come back even stronger next season, and don't forget that we are all immensely proud of you despite what happened today. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Keogh's fault. I knew before the game that QPR would score...just imagined we would score more since that's our game...we didn't...they won.

The team lost the game not Keogh. Great season though...now let's do a Leicester!!!

COYR!!!!!!!!!

the fact Lee Grant had nothing to do all game speaks volumes , compared to Green ,    looking back  unfortunately  im sure Q,P.R ,s name was destined to the premiership -  GUTTED of the out come  , but still very proud of Derby

Yes he made a mistake but during the course of any game pretty much every player commits mistakes and usually there are some belting howlers but on this occasion Keogh was simply unlucky, that's life and as bad as it feels it's not the end of the world.

Totally agree with am earlier poster that we need to show we are behind our captain at the first game next season and also at pre-season games.

Next season is going to be amazing CMON EWE RAMS

Keogh will undoubtedly be the focal point, but realistically we'd already had ample opportunity to get that ball clear or out long before it got to him. Their goal was a catalogue of error.

He's also not at fault for us not scoring.

Other than the goal, Keogh played very well. Constantly driving the ball out of defence and along with Thorne, dictating our play.

He'll be gutted, obviously, but hopefully he won't dwell on it too long.

I thought Keogh had one of his best games yesterday apart from the obvious. Buxton should have cleared the ball to start with and they need nothing but our support. But, Keogh's mistake was definately not unlucky.

QPR got it spot on yesterday, they stopped us getting the ball in to Martin and I think it was inexperience that cost us in the end.

What a great season though, couldn't have asked for better back in August and hopefully the team will be better in the long run for what happened yesterday, we will be back stronger next season.

DTID!

Keogh is a great captain,sweats buckets for the team but makes too many mistakes in vital areas; its hold breath time every time hes under pressure because he panics; its highlighted in the final what he does in every game. its a good job we can score goals to compensate and we would have gained automatic promotion without these mistakes!

All goals can be worked back to being someone's fault. It's a shame it was him, but it would have been someone's.

He needs to get over it, stand up and show the rest of the team that they're going to bounce back next season.

He's the captain, and this is the time to be a captain.

Rumours have it he's off to QPR! ;)

Cracking lay off and set to Zamora for the goal... all his christmas's came at once.

Fck off

Forsyth should have dealt with the throw in better, instead of trying to block their man get to the ball.

Buxton should have gone to the ball instead of waiting for it.

Forsyth should have blocked the cross

Keogh I think was slightly wrong footed by the cross and just wanted to get something on it. Ding think it was a mistake by him at all.

SillyBilly

Win as a team, lose as a team. Absolutely gutted for Keogh, I am sure he will be playing like a man possessed next year, sure the fans will be 100% behind him.

Archived