Pre Season

PrivateDerby

I'll hazard a guess at Burton, Nuneaton and Ilkeston followed by a glamour home match against the likes of Sunderland or Swansea. I'm hoping for a South West tour against Bodmin, Truro and Newquay to save me some bloody petrol money. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll hazard a guess at Burton, Nuneaton and Ilkeston followed by a glamour home match against the likes of Sunderland or Swansea. I'm hoping for a South West tour against Bodmin, Truro and Newquay to save me some bloody petrol money.

This ain't Nigel anymore.

FC Brugges, Standard Liege and Genk.

Eddie would be in heaven and Coconut would be in hospital.

Now you're talking.

The pre season will confirm by the club this week. I been told Austria so if that true then

I

AM

GOING

:D 

Hopefully confirm before Friday would be nice.

Rams confirm details of 2014/15 pre-season friendly matches.

Derby County have announced details of their first pre-season friendly matches ahead of the 2014/15 campaign.

Steve McClaren’s side will report back for pre-season training on Wednesday 25th June 2014 to start their preparations for the new season.

Derby will play their first four pre-season matches against local non-league outfits, with the first coming less than one week after reporting back for duty following their summer break.

The Rams will travel to Evo-Stik League Northern Premier First Division South side Mickleover Sports on Tuesday 1st July (7:15pm) before heading to Evo Stik Premier Division Matlock Town on Thursday 3rd July (7:45pm).

The following week they will face Ilkeston FC, also of the Evo Stik Premier Division on Saturday 5th July (3pm) before heading to Conference outfit Nuneaton FC on Tuesday 8th July (7:45pm). 

Ticket information for the matches will be announced once details have been made available to the Rams by the respective clubs.

Further pre-season friendly information will be announced to supporters in due course on dcfc.co.uk.

Down to earth..but a local start at Mickleover Sports on Tuesday 1st July

Local, and if weather nice good chance to have a drink and watch some footy behind the goal next to the bar. First team players getting a work out after just resuming training.

Players who have played for both teams ? ...Craig Ramage and Wayne Sutton!

"Steve McClaren’s side will report back for pre-season training on Wednesday 25th June 2014 to start their preparations for the new season.

Derby will play their first four pre-season matches against local non-league outfits, with the first coming less than one week after reporting back for duty following their summer break.

The Rams will travel to Evo-Stik League Northern Premier First Division South side Mickleover Sports on Tuesday 1st July (7:15pm) before heading to Evo Stik Premier Division Matlock Town on Thursday 3rd July (7:45pm).

The following week they will face Ilkeston FC, also of the Evo Stik Premier Division on Saturday 5th July (3pm) before heading to Conference outfit Nuneaton FC on Tuesday 8th July (7:45pm).

Ticket information for the matches will be announced once details have been made available to the Rams by the respective clubs."

Archived